Monday, February 7, 2011

Checking Coordinents

I'm finally getting back on track fitness-wise.  I'm noticing my stamina isn't at all what it used to be, but I'm starting to get back on track.  I'm starting to focus not so much on moving in general, but more on the movements themselves.  It's been a refreshing change.  I guess sometimes we focus so much on the act of doing that we stop to think about what we're doing, or how!  Or more importantly, why!

I've become so lost on the act of doing, keep moving, keep moving, that I forget about what needs to be done.  I have to do and do and do.  Maybe instead of running aimlessly into the woods, maybe I should stop and check my map and compass to figure out where I'm going.  It doesn't make sense to wander aimlessly and hope to get somewhere.

My life needs direction.  Things have started falling into place, so now I can stop and breathe a little bit.  I can take some time to refocus and find my direction.  It's time I start to take advantage of this moment of peace I have, even if it's not going to last for long!

Life is crazy and chaotic, but it's finding these moments of peace in all the chaos that really mean something.  It's time my life starts to get back on track.  I've got some time for it now, so I'm going to do the best I can!

Today's Wisdom Card?  "This world is our heaven on Earth."  "In the new millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our savior.  We are the power we are looking for.  Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life."  This message, as long as it is, really was perfect for me.  I'm really feeling it today.  This world really is my heaven on Earth, if I choose to make it that way.  I need to recognize that, "I am the change I wish to see in the world."  I need to live my life the way I see the world and my world will come along to join it.

On the I Can Do It Card?  "I direct my creative talents toward music, art, dance, writing - anything that gives me pleasure."  "I am learning to be more creative every day."  Yup, maybe that's a hint.  I've kind of been running away from art and focusing on business.  Honestly, it's time to change pace a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment